THE WORLDS LARGEST FLOUNDER TOURNAMENT RETURNS! 1ST PLACE $100,000.00!!! TOURNAMENT DATES: AUGUST 16TH – 20TH, 2023!!! TOURNAMENT ENTRY FEES:(Includes T-shirts for each angler) **1ST WEEK OF REGISTRATION: (July 31st – Aug. 6th)
THE WORLDS LARGEST FLOUNDER TOURNAMENT RETURNS!
1ST PLACE $100,000.00!!!
TOURNAMENT DATES: AUGUST 16TH – 20TH, 2023!!!
TOURNAMENT ENTRY FEES:(Includes T-shirts for each angler)
**1ST WEEK OF REGISTRATION: (July 31st – Aug. 6th)
**2ND WEEK OF REGISTRATION: (Aug. 7th-13th)
$25 Increase for Both Boat & Angler Fees.
OPTIONAL DAILY CALCUTTA ENTRY FEE:
$300/TEAM the 1st week of registration (July 31st – Aug. 6th)
$325/TEAM the 2nd week of registration (Aug. 7th-13th)
Optional Daily Calcutta winners will be determined by the weight of the fish weighed that day. In the event of a tie, length will be used. You can win one prize each of the 3 days you fish in the Optional Calcutta division if registered
***1ST Place fish must weigh 5 lbs. to qualify for 1st Place Prize (Calcutta Division Only)
2023 PRIZES-THE SWEET 16! $302K IN THE 302!
1st – $100,000.00
3rd – $40,000.00
4th – $30,000.00
5th – $20,000.00
$50 from every boat registered will be donated to the
BEEBE TUNNELL CANCER CENTER!
DAILY CALCUTTA DIVISION:
1st- $7,000.00!!! (Must be 5 lbs. to qualify for 1st Place only)
4th – $2,000.00!!!
6th – $1,000.00!!!
• Tournament dates are Wednesday, August 16th – Sunday, August 20th, 2023. You may fish 3 out of 5 days.
• Registration will be held July 31st, – August 13th, 2023.
• Register in person or online at FlounderPounderDe.com
• Captain’s meeting will be on Tuesday, August 15TH at 7:30pm in the Lagoon Area.
• This will be a flounder tournament only and you must fish on a registered team/boat.
• You may have up to 8 registered anglers on your team with one being registered as the captain. Everyone on the boat must be registered, no exceptions!
• Each team will receive 2 Lay Day Cards to present the 2 days you do NOT fish, or you may use our Lay Day email system
for those 2 days.
• Each team is eligible to win one prize in the top 16 overall.
• Each team may also win one prize in the daily Calcutta
each of the 3 days you fish.
• The captain from each team is only entitled to weigh one fish per day and it is his/her responsibility to bring the heaviest fish to the scales.
• You may fish in both Delaware and Federal waters.
• You may only fish 50 NAUTICAL miles from the Indian River Inlet Green Buoy #1! Any fish caught outside 50 NAUTICAL miles will be immediately disqualified!
• Winning flounder are determined by weight, in the event of a tie, length will be used. Each captain is eligible to weigh 1 flounder per day. The flounder must be weighed the day it is caught.
• All fish must be landed using rod and reel, hook and line. You must land, hook, and fight your own fish. Another angler may net your fish, however no gaffing, must use net!
• Anglers must comply with all Federal and State of Delaware laws regarding size and number of flounder caught. The Department of Natural Resources sets the minimum size requirements for recreational summer flounder each year in Delaware.
• Lines may enter the water at 7am each day.
• Scales open at 4pm each day in the Lagoon Bar Area.
• Lines must be out of the water by 5pm.
• You must be back to Paradise by 6pm.
• You do not have to come by boat to weigh-in.
• A team may use any means to make their fish available for weighing. This includes but is not limited to switching his fish to another boat, being towed by another boat, or trucking the fish to the scales, however, you have to be in the Paradise Lagoon Bar by 6pm! Once the switch has been made, no team member may fish the remainder of that day. Absolutely NO refunds!
16 (Wednesday) 8:00 am - 20 (Sunday) 11:00 pm
27344 Bay Rd